“Out of Shire” rides are those rides where MBUG moves further afield away from the immediate surrounds of the Mitchell Shire.
Interesting “Out of Shire” rides include:
- Craigieburn Bypass bike path, loop via Western Ring Path and Broadmeadows Creek Path
- Merri Creek to Melbourne, commencing from various points
- Broadmeadows to Melbourne via Moonee Ponds Creek Path
- The Cheviot Tunnel at Yea
- The Whipstick Forest at Bendigo
All out of shire rides are advertised well in advance on the website and generally commence at 10:00am to allow everyone time to travel to the starting point.